thinkdigital is looking for a skilled Business Analyst responsible for the analysis, implementation, and support of technology platforms for our customers. With a focus on the analysis of business processes to define how technology can digitise, automate and create efficiency for our customers.
The analyst needs to be self-motivated as the position will be Hybrid (office/home) or remote. With an opportunity to move abroad.
- Minimum Matric
- 5 years of work experience as a business analyst
- Familiarity with agile development methodology is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the business/solution analysis life cycle
- Analyse and document business processes.
Identify opportunities when technology can digitise business processes to bring value to the business.
Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Develop process workflows
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize the backlog
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments