A solutions-driven Business Analyst with strong organisational skills to remain focused on multiple initiative simultaneously is sought by a reputable Financial Services Group to join its Joburg division. Your role will entail facilitating requirements gathering sessions, collaborating with Devs to implement these, providing guidance to Testers and conducting Tests where required while analysing the current (as-is) processes and functionality, that will be affected by the new platform (Bancs) model. The ideal candidate will require a BCom Degree, B.Sc. Degree B.Eng in IT/Engineering/Business, a BA qualification & Process Engineering qualification (Six Sigma or Lean certifications advantageous). You must have 5 years’ work experience in a similar role including experience working in a Corporate and Institutional Bank & proficiency in Aris and Nimbus processes modelling tools.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions to extract requirements from business; interpret business needs and translate them into system requirements in the form of Business Requirements Functional specification documents.
- Take ownership of the requirements from inception to implementation.
- Collaborate closely with Developers to implement the requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between business and IT.
- Provide necessary guidance to Testers during the testing phases and perform testing where required.
- Report on progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’